POSITION AVAILABLE: SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT COORDINATOR
Location: St Thomas
Education: OSSD, Project Management Certificate
Reports to: Purchasing Manager
The Supply Chain Project Coordinator will lead and implement strategic supply chain projects and objectives from concept development to completion.
- Champion implementation of assigned specific projects and contributing on cross functional teams
- Purchasing lead on implementing direct, indirect, logistics and lean cost savings teams
- Implementing supplier management initiatives – supplier manual, commodity strategies, supplier performance report cards and supplier development
- Coordinating with buyers/suppliers on new product development and supplier resourcing initiatives
- Developing and modifying procedures and processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness within supply chain
- Benchmarking best practices within the plumbing industry and across other Masco divisions
Health & Safety
- Maintain a safe workplace
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required on the shop floor
- Comply with the company policies and OHSA (Occupational Health & Safety Act)
- Report unsafe conditions as soon as possible
- Ensure your work area is maintained at required daily 5S standards
- Follow daily 5S standards as posted in your department
- Correct any deviations from 5S standards immediately
- OSSD or equivalent
- Project Management Certificate
- University Degree or College Diploma in Business Management preferred
- Progress towards, or completion of Supply Chain Management Profession Designation
Additional Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- Negotiations skills training and experience
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, planning, decision making and multi-tasking skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment preferably in purchasing or project management
- Experience working with overseas suppliers and non-traditional supply chains
- General contract knowledge
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- JDE or similar ERP software experience
Only candidates with applicable experience will be selected for an interview.
Submit cover letter and resume to :
Human Resources Department
350 South Edgeware Road
St. Thomas, ON
Thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries or agencies, please.
At Masco Canada we are committed to a working environment that is inclusive and free of barriers, that offers equal access to opportunities based on an individual’s ability. We do this by creating a barrier free environment which encourages all employees to contribute their unique skills and insights. We encourage all diverse candidates to apply.
Masco Canada commits to providing accommodation for needs related to the grounds of the Ontario Human Rights Code, unless to do so would cause undue hardship, as defined by the Ontario Human Rights Commission’s Policy on disability and the duty to accommodate. Please advise us to make sure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout the recruitment process.