POSITION AVAILABLE: SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Location: St Thomas or Mississauga, ON
Come build the future with us! We are looking for a dynamic leader who is passionate about creating and managing a market leading product portfolio that consumers love.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, you will join a rapidly growing and developing team. As a key business leader, you will work closely with internal and external partners to create the product vision, roadmap, go to market strategy, and launch plans for your category. You will also be responsible for the ongoing management of your business through the full product/business lifecycle.
We are looking for a team player with strong business acumen, innovative ideas, excellent communication skills, and a drive to win.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related discipline
- 5 + years of progressive experience in product management/ development/marketing, or finance
- People leadership experience
- Solid understanding of sales and marketing strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (French language skills are an asset)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Access)
- Ability to travel between Masco Canada locations, customers, sister companies, and suppliers
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and provide meaningful insights
- Strong track record of delivering break-through results
- Dedicated team player
- Best in class leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- An interest in career progression with Masco Canada and/or Masco Corporation
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Provide leadership, training and development for both your direct report and functional team
- Generate a product strategy that consistently grows market share, revenue, and profit
- Hold a deep understanding of consumer/customer experience (strong link to market analytics/sales)
- Develop/maintain a winning product portfolio and road map (working hand in hand with your cross functional team)
- Work with brand and channel marketing to create market winning launch and support plans
- Constructively challenge the elimination of waste ($/time)
- Create winning go to market, and channel strategies
- Ensure financial targets are met
- Represent our company/products in select customer meetings, trade shows, and events
WHO YOU ARE:
- A collaborative team player with strong influencing skills, who builds relationships easily across various stakeholder groups in order to move initiatives forward
- Action oriented, comfortable taking calculated risks to better serve our customers and business
- Outcome focused, critical thinker with the ability to analyze and visualize, to ensure continuous improvement across our entire organization
- A creative and courageous leader with the ability to manage in an environment of change
- A difference maker!
WHO WE ARE:
We represent companies and brands that have over 100 years of experience in the Canadian marketplace. Masco Canada brings relevant, smart solutions for plumbing-related goods to our consumers and business partners.
Responsible for manufacturing, product management, product development, sales and marketing, we meet the needs of our uniquely Canadian marketplace.
With our manufacturing and distribution facility based in St. Thomas, Ontario, and our Customer Experience Centre based in Mississauga, Masco Canada is a proud Canadian employer to a workforce of approximately 400 people.
Only candidates with applicable experience will be selected for an interview.
Submit cover letter and resume to :
Human Resources Department
350 South Edgeware Road
St. Thomas, ON
Thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries or agencies, please.
At Masco Canada we are committed to a working environment that is inclusive and free of barriers, that offers equal access to opportunities based on an individual’s ability. We do this by creating a barrier free environment which encourages all employees to contribute their unique skills and insights. We encourage all diverse candidates to apply.
Masco Canada commits to providing accommodation for needs related to the grounds of the Ontario Human Rights Code, unless to do so would cause undue hardship, as defined by the Ontario Human Rights Commission’s Policy on disability and the duty to accommodate. Please advise us to make sure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout the recruitment process.