POSITION AVAILABLE: MARKETING COORDINATOR
Position Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Education: College Diploma or University Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or a related field
Reports to: Manager – Marketing Support
The Marketing Coordinator is an integral part of the Masco Canada Marketing team focusing primarily on the coordination and production of price books, marketing material development and project management. You’ll be part of a passionate group of individuals who strive to have a strong understanding of our products, business and markets in which we sell.
Our dynamic workplace provides the opportunity to contribute in a group setting while allowing you the autonomy to showcase your knowledge and skills in the creation of price books and marketing material.
- Coordinate the production of Masco Canada price books
- Liaise cross-functionally throughout the production and distribution of price books
- Develop and update marketing materials
- Work with retail and trade channel marketing managers and product management to develop literature and/or other marketing materials for their markets
- Work with inside and outside designers and agencies on literature
- Coordinate and continuously improve our marketing docket system
- Organizing and overseeing the development marketing materials that bring together large cross-functional teams (work back schedules, resource management, personal time management, meeting strict deadlines while maintaining high standards of quality)
- Maintain personal workflow and additional resources while anticipating ongoing support needs within the organization
- Set and communicate clear objectives to management regarding timelines, requirements and deliverables for ongoing projects
- Make recommendations and manage urgent request projects while ensuring that client expectations are met, and corporate guidelines are upheld
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience within a marketing team environment
- Experience working in hardware, faucets, plumbing industry is an asset
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Knowledge of print production and substrates is an asset
- Graphic design experience is a definite asset
- Knowledge of Mac OS and Adobe CS is an asset
- Bilingual is an asset
- College Diploma or University Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or a related field
Only candidates with applicable experience will be selected for an interview.
Submit cover letter and resume to :
Human Resources Department
350 South Edgeware Road
St. Thomas, ON
Thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries or agencies, please.
At Masco Canada we are committed to a working environment that is inclusive and free of barriers, that offers equal access to opportunities based on an individual’s ability. We do this by creating a barrier free environment which encourages all employees to contribute their unique skills and insights. We encourage all diverse candidates to apply.
Masco Canada commits to providing accommodation for needs related to the grounds of the Ontario Human Rights Code, unless to do so would cause undue hardship, as defined by the Ontario Human Rights Commission’s Policy on disability and the duty to accommodate. Please advise us to make sure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout the recruitment process.