Hansgrohe Sales & MAP Policies
Hansgrohe Inc’s premium Hansgrohe® brand offers consumers distinctive designs and inventive technologies that meet the discerning demands of the high‐end consumer. Hansgrohe and Masco Canada Limited (MCL) are committed to maintaining this high‐end, quality image of the Hansgrohe brand.
As part of our strategy to maintain the equity of the Hansgrohe brand, Masco Canada Limited is introducing the Canadian Hansgrohe Brand Sales Policy and the Canadian Hansgrohe Minimum Advertising Price (MAP) Policy and is confident that these Policies will continue to enable us to:
- Market Hansgrohe as a high‐end, quality brand in the plumbing and decorative hardware products industry.
- Support our commitment, with both our existing and future partners, to ensure we maintain and provide the appropriate level of service, merchandising, advertising and promotional support for Hansgrohe products and the Hansgrohe brand both now and in the future.
The Hansgrohe Brand Sales Policy and the Hansgrohe Brand MAP Policy and the will be effective July 1, 2017 and:
- Include a list of products that are subject to the MAP Policy. Click here to download a copy of the Product list.
- Will be reviewed by MCL annually to evaluate the inclusion or removal of MAP applicability to collections.
- Outline the consequences for violating our policies.
- Outline requirements for becoming an Authorized Online Retailer. Click here to download a copy of the Authorized Online Reseller list.
Please review the attached Hansgrohe Brand Sales Policy, Hansgrohe Brand MAP Policy, and Hansgrohe MAP Product list. The MAP Products will also be designated within a monthly price file.
If you have any questions, please contact your local Hansgrohe product sales representative. Thank you for your ongoing support of the Hansgrohe brand and its premium products.
|Hansgrohe Sales Policy||Hansgrohe MAP Policy||Hansgrohe Online Sales Application|
|584 KB||563 KB||160 KB|