Brizo Sales & MAP Policies – July 1, 2017
Delta Faucet Company’s premium BRIZO® brand offers consumers distinctive designs and inventive technologies that meet the discerning demands of the high‐end consumer. Delta Faucet Company and Masco Canada Limited are committed to maintaining this high‐end, quality image of the Brizo brand.
As part of our strategy to maintain the equity of the Brizo brand, Masco Canada Limited is introducing the Canadian Brizo Brand Sales Policy and the Canadian Brizo Minimum Advertising Price (MAP) Policy and is confident that these Policies will continue to enable us to:
- Market Brizo as a high‐end, quality brand in the plumbing and decorative hardware products industry.
- Support our commitment, with both our existing and future partners, to ensure we maintain and provide the appropriate level of service, merchandising, advertising and promotional support for Brizo products and the Brizo brand both now and in the future.
The Brizo Brand Sales Policy and the Brizo Brand MAP Policy and the will be effective July 1, 2017 and:
- Include a list of products that are subject to the MAP Policy. Click here to download a copy of the Product list.
- Will be reviewed by Masco Canada Limited annually to evaluate the inclusion or removal of MAP applicability to collections.
- Outline the consequences for violating our policies.
- Outline requirements for becoming an Authorized Online Retailer. Click here to download a copy of the Authorized Online Reseller list.
Please review the attached Brizo Brand Sales Policy, Brizo Brand MAP Policy and Authorized Online Retailer Application (links found below). The MAP Products will also be designated and communicated to our customers within a monthly price file.
If you have any questions, please contact your local Brizo product sales representative. Thank you for your ongoing support of the Brizo brand and its premium products.
|Brizo Sales Policy||Brizo MAP Policy||Brizo Online Sales Application|
|562 KB||578 KB||159 KB|